Our strong presence in Eastern Canadian Field (i.e. Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario) supports our professional geological services.
- GPS, Maping and Positioning services: Service for Garmin systems and Trak/Maps outfitting and installation
- Mining sites remote supervising: Remote video survillance systems for mining sites and facilities with online accessibility
- Remote control systems in mining facilities: Remote control mining facilities through the Internet (lights, water pumps, air vents, etc...)
- Stone and rock cutting: Services of on-site cutting stone blocks with diamond rope
- North American Geology boxes; comes in 8, 12
and 24 specimen sets with labels and online reference. (PART CODE
Gk8,12 or 24)
- Site geo-surveys utilizing GPS locating for
mapping and exploration.
- GeoTourism, Guided site tours from Nova
Scotia, Labrador to Ontario.
- Specific material source location, Site
claiming, Leasing and acquistion.
- Chemical analysis (spectroscopy), assay and
refinement methods, LASER Optical, EPS and XPS.
- Optical Characterization, Precision
Determination of Index of Refraction (IoR), and other special effects
i.e. schiller, double refraction, flouresence, asterism,
- Custom lapidary services, Cabochons, Slicing,
thin section preparation.
- Mining, field electronics, custom field power
systems, and lapidary equipment specifing and sale.
Original jewlery products and materials
- Rough minerals and rock specimens for
collectors or for use as raw materials.
- One side polished specimens, which are samples
of our various rocks and minerals that are polished on one side and
natural on the other, to provide a connection between the finished
versus natural state of any specimen.
- Finished materials, i.e. cut, unset pendants
for earrings, bracelets, or necklaces, cabochons and set finished
earrings, rings, necklaces and bracelets using either black leather,
silver or gold filled chains.
- Beaded bracelets, necklaces or earrings
featuring our finished stones as centerpieces.
- Fine Mosssaics or more properly referred to as
Intarsia a product that we specialize were each one created represents
a one of a kind uniquity! They can be used as pendents, earings or even
whole construct to make object d'art.